Pajama Pant Class
1. You will need one of the following patterns. If you have one you like that isn?t on the list please bring it in so I can approve it.
A. For Ladies Sizes-Kwik Sew numbers: 4144, 4089, 3553, 4145, 2811, or 3602.
B. For Men's sizes-Kwik Sew numbers: 4088, 3981 or 3793.
C. For kids sizes-Kwik sew k227, 4131, 3589, 3126, 3786, or 3604.
2. Fabric based on the view and size you are making. (please pre-wash and iron your fabric) if the fabric isn?t pre-washed it might not fit after you wash it.
3. Thread to match your fabric and elastic (based on your pattern envelope).
4. Pins, scissors or rotary cutter and mat with pattern weights if you prefer, tape measure, some kind of marking tool (I use frixion pens). Other tools you might deem essential to your sewing process.
5. Pattern ease to trace the pattern if you might want to use it again for someone who is a different size.
6. Sewing machine in good working order. Have your regular sewing foot and overcast foot. Don?t forget your foot control and power cord.
7. Come in with your pattern before class and we will figure out what size will be made. This will get a jump start on class so we can finish in class.